NEW DROP OFF POLICY
- This policy is to TENTATIVELY begin January 1, 2017
- New method is open to NEW and EXISTING consignors
- 50/50 Split. Once the item sells, 50% of the sale price is added to your account. This can be used as in-store credit or payout
- Consignor DOES NOT have to create an online list. We do that for you!
- WeeCycle will be accepting merchandise on an “AS NEEDED” basis, PER WEEKLY ITEMS LIST.
- WEEKLY ITEMS LIST can be found at www.Facebook.com/WeeCycleLLC and
- WEEKLY ITEMS LIST will be posted several weeks in advance to allow for planning/preparation
- One 18 gallon tote per consignor for
clothing- TOYS WILL VARY
- CLOTHING must be in tote or box- Absolutely NO BAGS
- Consignors must wait while items are checked in
- Must call ahead to be placed on the “Drop Off Schedule” ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE CLEAN, HAVE ALL PARTS/PIECES, HAVE BATTERIES INSTALLED.
- CLOTHING MUST BE FRESHLY LAUNDERED, FREE OF SMOKE, LINT, PET HAIR, ETC., AND NEATLY FOLDED.
***Appointments ONLY made by calling the store at 304-722-5000.
***Please do not send a message via Facebook or email to schedule an appointment!
For any questions, give us a call at 304-722-5000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL DROP OFF'S WILL ENTER THE BUILDING THROUGH THE BROWN DOORS ON THE PARKING LOT SIDE OF THE BUILDING, JUST TO THE LEFT OF THE MAIN ENTRANCE.